segunda-feira, 12 de setembro de 2016

Hillary Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed

Donald Trump has broken his silence on Hillary Clinton's pneumonia, appearing on Fox News to wish his rival well.

"The coughing fit was a week ago so I assume that was pneumonia also," he said. "Something's going on.

"I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we'll be seeing her at the debate."

Asked whether the health of the candidates was an issue, Mr Trump said: “I think it's an issue. In fact ... this last week I took a physical and I'll be releasing... when the numbers come in... hopefully they're going to be good.... I feel great... I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers.”
Read more
Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential

Ms Clinton's doctor confirmed she was being treated for pneumonia hours after she stumbled and felt unwell at a 9/11 memorial service on Sunday.

She had been due to fly to San Francisco and Los Angeles on Monday, but a campaign official said she had cancelled the two-day California trip that was to include a key speech on the economy and fundraising events.

Ms Clinton was capturd on video struggling to stay on her feet as her knees buckled at the event. She had to be helped by Secret Service personell as she got into a vehicle to leave early.


Sem comentários: