Television
Georgiadis
on Odyssey: "Nolan has gone too far – The only word t..."
Ioanna
Loumani
From
Ioanna
Loumani
16/05/2026
10:27
Georgiadis
on Odyssey: "Nolan has gone too far - The only word t..."
Adonis
Georgiadis spoke to the Friends Weekend about Nolan's new film, Odyssey, and
the choice of the protagonist. Lupita Nyongko is expected to have a double
role, that of both Helen and Clytemnestra.
However,
there were mixed reactions regarding the director's choice to choose a black
woman for the role of Helen of Troy, with Elon Musk equally lashing out at
social media. The Minister of Health took a position and stressed that the only
word of Homer that describes Helen of Troy has been violated and this is none
other than the color of the woman in question.
Georgiadis
on Odyssey: "Nolan has gone too far - The only word t..."
The
position of Adonis Georgiadis
"Nolan
is a great director and he has made successes. Greece plays through the films
either positively or negatively. It was well funded by EKKOMED. I don't
understand the choices he has made. I understand that there is a trend in
Hollywood for the woke agenda and the politically correct but I want to say a
few things. Helen of Troy in Homer is not described at all, he has left her to
be imagined by everyone as he wants.
The only
description she has given is that she is white, no other. This one and only
word of Homer is violated. As far as Achilleas is concerned, I can't comment on
many things here. Many do not understand history and mythology. The day before
yesterday I saw Monomachos and he had historical inaccuracies. Nolan has gone
too far, I don't know if he's doing it to win the Oscar.
.jpeg)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário